TANKER WASH BAY FACILITIES
PDI Bulk operates 6 tanker wash facilities across the nation. By vertically integrating this function of bulk trucking our customers obtain greater flexibility in delivery times and security from product contamination.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Wash one bulk tanker OR two ISO containers at one time.
- Head space purge system before opening hatches.
- 90 IG per minute wash @ 200 PSI wash system (10 minute wash cycles). Able to adjust if necessary.
- 140 deg to 160 deg wash water
- Auto start / stop system after controlled metering wash cycle.
- Caustic holding tanks.
- Detergent holding tanks
- 5% caustic injection system
- Detergent injection system
- Waste treatment system for caustic effluent
- Waste treatment system for detergent effluent
- Effluent Containment holding tanks
- Rinse water holding tanks.
- Treated water re-use tank
- Emergency containment / holding tanks in the event of accidental discharge.
- Room is outfitted with ‘white wall’ type insulated roof / exterior wall. Facility ‘food grade clean’.
- Class 1 Div 1 wash bay with blow out wall. Ability to handle flammables (some setup required).
PDI Bulk has also built a clean room for inspections of ISO containers. Click here to learn more.
|Guelph, ON||Dry Bulk Tankers|
|Guelph, ON||Chemical Tankers|
|Streetsville, ON||Dry Bulk Polymers|
|Lachine, PQ||Dry Bulk Polymers|
|Montreal East, PQ||Chemical Tankers|
|Edmonton, AB||Dry Bulk Polymers|
|Vancouver, BC||Dry Bulk Polymers|