PDI Bulk provides customers with the ability to verify their products on site, saving both time and money.
On Site Lab Testing
PDI Bulk operates our own lab testing facility on site and can perform melt index and density test for polymers to ensure contents of your shipments is what you expected and meet your requirements.
Our on site lab testing saves our customers time and money by not having to send their lab tests elsewhere.
“Excellent company to work with”— Michael R., Google Review
Lab Testing Services
We use plastometers and densimeters, that are calibrated annually, to test Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE) simultaneously as our equipment is designed to change temperatures for each material.
For PP the temperature is set for 230 degrees and for PE it is tested at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Product testing includes:
- PP melt testing
- PE includes HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, and HMWPE for both melt and density testing
- LDPE I2 density testing
- LLDPE I2 density testing
- HDPE with any melt > 1.0 – I2 density testing
- HDPE with melt < 0.99 – I2, I21 or HLMI density testing
- HMWPE with melt < 0.99 – I2, I21 or HLMI density testing
- FRACTIONAL with melt < 0.99 – I2, I21 or HLMI density testing
We anticipate increased lab testing services in the future and will announce them as they become available.