Comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions form the core of our business – from procurement logistics right through to delivery.
PDI began in 1988 with one tractor, a couple of trailers and a warehouse working out of Milton, Ontario. PDI has come a long way from there – PDI has grown exponentially over the years combining one of Canada’s largest bulk trucking fleets with the largest collection of privately owned and/or operated rail terminals in the country. Combine this with the most diversified service offering in the country and you can count on our model servicing your distribution needs in a cost effective, efficient and responsible manner.
PDI OFFERS CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
Applying years of in-depth experience in the Chemical, Polymer, and Food industries coupled with the best technology and practices PDI is able to provide excellent cost-effective services to its growing list of satisfied customers. PDI is known for having the most diversified portfolio of services in the country – period. We have grown our service offering by continually re-investing in our business and keeping ahead of the curve by anticipating our customers needs. Our comprehensive list of services has you covered from A to Z…
You will find that PDI’s network and services truly provides a one-stop shopping environment for all our customers supply chain distribution needs.
PDI will succeed into the future by ensuring that our customers succeed. We will accomplish this by driving the concept of continuous, never-ending improvement in all areas of our business. This concept has always profoundly resonated through our company’s culture. We will strive to constantly improve our value-added offerings to our customers. Our combination of industry knowledge and experience, leading-edge technology and commitment to improving our customers’ supply chains will ensure our continued position as their distribution partner of choice.
PDI’s vision is to be the Polymer, Chemical and Food industry’s first choice for bulk handling and logistics distribution in Canada.
We will accomplish our vision by:
- Being Canada’s premier full-service distribution network combining trucking, rail terminals, specialized packaging and warehousing at strategic locations throughout the country.
- Ensuring safe and sustainable life cycle – focused handling and transportation of our customers’ products by meeting our obligations as a recognized Transportation Partner in Responsible Distribution.
- Ensuring quality storage, handling and distribution of our customers’ products by adhering to our ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System. Our goal is zero contamination.
- Embracing technology to allow us to be more efficient and to provide our customers with accurate and timely information to help them effectively manage their supply chain.
- Ensuring that our employees have the skills and the motivation to deliver the highest level of customer service in the industry.