PDI Bulk is one of the largest bulk transportation companies in Canada, offering logistic services from A-Z in the supply chain with a focus in the polymer, chemical, and food industries. We are seeking truck washing team members and wash bay attendants across Canada.
PDI Bulk’s Tanker Washing Bays
PDI Bulk is proud to have a fleet of best in-class trucks and equipment to increase service, efficiency, and safety.
In order to provide exceptional service to our customers, we have invested in our fleet to provide superior machinery and we are proud of the cleanliness of our tankers.
We have eight tanker wash bays across Canada, seven for dry bulk, and one for liquid bulk. Our wash bays are located in Surrey, Edmonton, Calgary, Lachine, Varennes, and at three locations in Guelph.
Delivering a variety of essential dry and liquid products to our customers across Canada requires that we convert tankers from one essential product to another, using our on-site tanker wash bays.
We are committed to ensuring the interior of our tankers are meticulously cleaned with zero product remnants. PDI Bulk is proud to provide tanker wash bay service on-site, eliminating the need for additional drive time and third-party outsourcing costs that other providers pass along to their customers.
Tanker Wash Bay Positions
PDI Bulk is hiring tanker washers to join our team across Canada.
Tanker Wash Bay Jobs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Shift Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Washing equipment inside and out
- Operating various mechanical devices such as a pressure washer
- Replacing mud flaps
- Yard duties
- Cleaning the wash bay area
- Light maintenance work as required
- Other duties as required
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Experience operating a shunt truck on site (considered an asset)
- Experience moving trailers (considered an asset)
- Safety shoes
- G-class driver’s license (considered an asset)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail with accurate record-keeping
- Must be able to tolerate all types of weather and physical demands of position
Reasons To Work with PDI Bulk
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- In-house training
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Skill-building, cross-training, and growth opportunities
- Team culture where people are valued and listened to
- Working for a company focused on sustainability
We are committed to meeting all Health & Safety requirements for our employees, in order to ensure a safe work environment, training, and following proven protocols.
Our top-priority is to keep our staff safe with proper and regular training, as well as using quality, top-of-the-line equipment that is regularly maintained and updated.
PDI Bulk has installed clear plastic barriers at our reception desks. Buildings are not open to public or social meetings. Gloves, masks, sanitizer, and other PPE is available at all our locations.
PDI Bulk is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.